In order to receive an invitation and to enrol in Belarusian universities or vocational educational institutions, it is necessary to prepare the required list of documents. This list may vary depending on the university or institution. Our specialist is always ready to assist you with it, and below you can find general information that every applicant needs for a better understanding of the application process.
Documents before arrival to Belarus
When the applicant has chosen his or her future
university and educational program it is time for the documents to be sent. As
we have already mentioned before, the list of documents may vary depending on
the university. These documents required in order for the admission committee
of the university to prepare an invitation for the applicant. With this
invitation, the applicant will be able to apply for a visa and arrive in
Belarus. You can find more information on pages "How to apply" and "Visa and Registration".
Usually, the list of required documents includes:
- passport copy;
- copy of the document on basic education;
- medical fitness certificate including a certificate of HIV- negative status (depending on the educational institution)
- notarized translation into Russian or Belarusian of all the above-mentioned documents.
Documents upon arrival to Belarus
Upon arrival to Belarus, all applicants have to submit their documents to their educational institutions. It has to be done within the previously stipulated dates when the admission committee is adjourned. Besides submitting the documents every applicant has to sign an agreement on education and to pay tuition fees. It is very important that the applicant submits all the necessary documents, which usually are the following:
- passport with valid study visa;
- original document on basic education and its notarized translation into Russian or Belarusian;
- medical fitness certificate including a certificate of HIV- negative status (depending on the educational institution) and its notarized translation into Russian or Belarusian.
- original birth certificate and its notarized translation into Russian or Belarusian;
- 10 photos sized 3х4 cm.
We would like to highlight the point that the full list of required documents depends on the chose educational institution, therefore we highly recommend that you consult with specialists from MYUNIVER - they will definitely provide all informational support to ensure your smooth application. Moreover, our company is ready to provide additional paid services and assist you with a comfortable arrival to Belarus and easy and smooth application to the chosen educational institution.